This week, we had the opportunity to be joined by James Higginbotham, executive API consultant at LaunchAny for a special presentation: Lessons from Transforming the Enterprise to an API Platform.
James Higginbotham is an Executive API Consultant with experience in API strategy, software architecture, and training teams in API and microservice design. James guides enterprises through their digital transformation journey, ensuring alignment between business and technology through product-based thinking to deliver a great customer experience.
During this 60-minute presentation, James discusses:
- Developing an effective API program that promotes internal reuse and a thriving partner program
- Techniques for implementing API governance, including an exploration of centralized vs. federated governance
- How microservices and modular software design are changing the culture of today's enterprises
- Increasing API onboarding and adoption by developing a great portal and developer support process
- Tips for accelerating your transformation initiatives with an API-centric approach to the enterprise
Watch the Recording
Put these lessons to work today!
SwaggerHub was built to help organizations better facilitate their API lifecycle, in a secure environment to design and document APIs using the OpenAPI Specification. Get started for free.