How much do you know about SwaggerHub?
Whether you are a guru or a newbie, you probably have a unique perspective on how your team uses the platform and on the practice of API design more broadly.
We love when our users work together and give each other a helping hand. We take community seriously. And to prove it, this month we’re hosting a community event called the September Hub-bub.
We will be rewarding the best posters in our community forum every week with free gift cards. We want to see what kind of knowledge you’ve acquired in your time using SwaggerHub, and how you can help others.
How do you join?
If you’re already registered in the SmartBear community, then all you have to do is post. If you’re new to the community, just register, create a username, and then join in the fun.
You don’t have to be an experienced user to win. Simply engaging and learning is the key. Either way, show off your skills or enthusiasm and you could win a gift card this week. Or just respect from your peers.
It’s a win-win.
Because there should always be some rules:
- Event Duration – September 2019 (Sept 2nd-27th)
- To participate in the program, you must have a SmartBear Community account
- The event takes place in the SwaggerHub Community: https://community.smartbear.com/SwaggerHub
- Any SmartBear Community member can become a winner except for SmartBear employees
- Winners will be decided weekly: every Monday, winners for the previous week will be announced
- 3 members with the TOP number of posts will be the most eligible to win and receive rewards from SmartBear
||$50 gift card
||$35 gift card
||$15 gift card
Only useful posts will be counted to decide the winners. Writing something like “I was going to say that, too!” is good and supportive, but does not count as a useful post.
So go ahead and start a conversation, join one, or answer a question. See you over there!
Getting started by answering:
What are your “must-have” principles in creating API documentation?