Swagger is behind some of the most well-known, and widely used tools for implementing the OpenAPI specification. The Swagger toolset includes a mix of open source, free, and commercial tools, which can be used at different stages of the API lifecycle.
In this free training, we will provide an introduction to API development with the OpenAPI Specification (formerly known as the Swagger Specification), and provide an overview of the different open source, free, and commercial Swagger tools and how they can fit into your API development.
During the session, we will be covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Swagger/OpenAPI Specification
- Understanding Swagger tool framework
- Using Swagger tools for API design, documentation, testing, and development
- Getting started with the open source Swagger Editor, Codegen, and Swagger UI
- Taking your API development to the next level with SwaggerHub
Put these strategies to work today. Get started with SwaggerHub for free.