In this hour-long webinar, we discussed API design best practices, what it means to have effective API design, the role of Swagger in API design, and address some of the biggest challenges we hear from API teams when it comes to maintaining API design standards.
We also shared some of the lessons we've learned over the last year and a half, as we've invested into building solutions to help addressAPI design challenges for teams to scale their API design process across several internal and external APIs.
- The importance of API design
- Objectives of good API design
- The role of the Swagger (OpenAPI) specification in designing RESTful APIs
- Scaling your design process across multiple teams in SwaggerHub
- How to secure your design workflow with SwaggerHub’s advanced design features: domains, style validator, and more.